- FE/AH has a well-publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance
with this complaint’s procedure.
- Complaints about the execution of the contract must be submitted fully and clearly described to
FE/AH within 7 days, after the consumer has discovered the defects.
- Complaints submitted to FE/AH will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of
receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, FE/AH will respond within
the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a
more detailed answer.
- If the complaint can not be resolved by mutual agreement, a dispute arises that is susceptible to
the dispute settlement.
- In case of complaints, a consumer must first turn to FE/AH. If the web shop is affiliated with
Stichting WebwinkelKeur and in the event of complaints that cannot be resolved by mutual
agreement, the consumer can contact Stichting WebwinkelKeur. (www.webwinkelkeur.nl), it will
mediate free of charge. Check whether this web shop has a current membership
via https://www.webwinkelkeur.nl/ledenlijst/. If there is not a solution found by then, the
consumer has the opportunity to have his complaint dealt with by the arbitration committee
appointed by Stichting WebwinkelKeur, the decision of this is binding and both entrepreneur
and consumer must agree with this binding decision. There are costs associated with submitting
a dispute to the arbitration committee that must be paid by the consumer to the relevant
committee. It is also possible to file complaints via the European ODR platform.
- A complaint does not suspend the obligations of FE/AH, unless FE/AH indicates otherwise in
- If a complaint is found to be well founded by the entrepreneur, the entrepreneur will replace or
repair the products to the consumer its choice or the delivered products free of charge.
- Alcochem guarantees the proper performance of its products or materials for a period of six months after delivery, unless agreed otherwise.
- If the products or materials delivered prove to be unsound or defect, the object must be returned to Alcochem carriage paid, unless Alcochem is stating otherwise in writing. Alcochem will then elect either:
- to repair the object;
- to replace the object;
- to credit the Client for a proportionate part of the invoice.
- The Client may only invoke guarantees after all obligations in respect of Alcochem have been fulfilled. No guarantee is given when defects are the result of:
- normal wear and tear;
- improper use;
- lack of proper maintenance;
- fitting, assembly, alterations or repairs by the Client or by third parties. In the case of delivery of mineral or chemical substances, no guarantee is given if these substances are polluted or mixed with other substances after these substances are made available to the Client, as a result of which the attributes have been or will be affected. In such cases, the burden of proof falls upon the Client.
- The Client may not invoke defects in the product or service unless a written complaint has been submitted to Alcochem
Our General Terms and Conditions apply to your order.
U kunt de toepasselijke voorwaarden downloaden of op de site lezen.
Wij verzoeken u vriendelijk uw bedrijfsgegevens zorgvuldig in te vullen in de Winkelwagen.