The water-resistant variant of thei-trap 120 LED WP fly lamp (IPx5 standard)
With its robust design, thei-trap 120 LED WP fly lamp is recommended for use in professional or industrial environments.
- Effective and proven design
- Energy-saving UV-A LED technology results in annual savings of 176 kW per unit.
- 3-year life span (25,000 hours) for the UV-A LED lamps
- can be cleaned with high-pressure sprayer
- With legally required glueboard technology
Information and Dimensions
suitable for wall (flag) and ceiling mounting
Length 58 cm / 22.8 inch – Width 15 cm / 5.9 inch – Height 36 cm / 14.1 inch
cable length 1.80 m / 5.9 feet
packaging contents :
1x i-trap 120 unit
4x ASTRON LED lamp 15w
1x Alcochem glueboard
2x wedge bolt
1x Allen key
1x Multifunctional mounting bracket
1x Assembly tag
1x User Manual
wattage per light point: 11w
LED technology offers demonstrable advantages in terms of efficiency (lower energy consumption) and visibility (compactness)
Insects are captured on an glueboard, where they die off over time. The catch can be counted andidentified, thus providing benefits in the IPM approach.
For some years now, there have been special LEDs on the market that have the ability to generate ultraviolet light; UV-A LEDs. These special LEDs are at the heart of a new generation of UV-A lamps: the ASTRON UV LED 15 Watt. The fact that the name of this new LED lamp states 15 Watt, is due to the fact that this lamp replaces a traditional 15 Watt lamp but needs only 11 Watt to deliver the same UV-A performance.
The unit can be mounted on the wall or ceiling in various ways. Assembly is carried out using a
bracket with a simple click construction.
The unit has an aluminium casing, which ensures that we have a light, yet
very strong unit. The i-trap uses powerful UV-A LED lamps to lure the insects to the trap and then effectively catch them on the glue board.
Easy to maintain, modern and effective: the i-trap 120 LED has it all.
Advantages of the ASTRON UV LED 15 Watt lamp for the i-trap 120 LED WP
- The ASTRON UV LED 15 Watt lamp is designed for low power consumption and high brightness.
- The ASTRON UV LED 15 Watt bulb contains no harmful substances such as mercury.
- The ASTRON UV LED 15 Watt lamps comply with int. standards and are completely safe to use.
- Specially designed for an ultraviolet wavelength optimised for insect control. The perfect replacement lamp for the 15 Watt mercury lamp.
- The ASTRON UV LED 15 Watt lamp does not need a ballast and operates directly on the power grid.
- The ASTRON UV LED 15 Watt lamp has an operational life of 25,000 hours (3 years with constant use *2)
- The ASTRON UV LED 15 Watt lamp uses Class A LEDs that meet the highest standards. This ensures trouble-free operation.
- The ASTRON UV LED 15 Watt lamp is drop test safe up to 1.5 meters.
- Guarantee period: 2 years for electrical defects (mechanical defects are excluded from the guarantee)