The most powerful UV-A and white light flashlight
1x 5 Watt UV-A 1x 5 Watt white light
Ultraviolet light is known for its ability to visualize traces or items in various market segments: such as pest control, cleaning industry, healthcare, laboratories and metal industry, all inspections where assistance through UV-A light is desirable.
Up to 5 watts of concentrated UV-A light is at your disposal, making this flashlight the perfect tool for operational use in darkness. As well as use in bright daylight.
The Dual II POWERLIGHT is a Dutch design.
Where can the Dual II POWERLIGHT be used?
- Pharmaceutical and cosmetic market: Detection of particles and hygiene
- Cleaning industry: Hygiene inspection of rooms, hygiene inspection of textiles and bedding
- Metallurgy: checking welds
- Laboratories: detection of chemical residues and particles
- Food inspection: Mycotoxin detection on seeds, nuts, (dried) fruit, vegetables and cereals It should be noted that not only food products can be carriers of mycotoxin forming moulds. Buildings and equipment can also be a source of contamination (Aspergillus, Penicillium, Fusarium, Alternaria)
- Oil and gas industry: Inspection of pipelines
- Security professionals: Stamps, banknotes, credit cards, phone cards, diplomas, official acts (also for collectors of stamps and postal money)
- Medical world: Hygiene inspection of rooms such as operating theatres
- Fire brigade: traces of arson
- Pest controllers: Detection of rodents (whether or not in combination with feeding blocks for rodents, carried out with a UV tracker and bedbugs.
- Geology: Exploring rocks, minerals and fossils
- Woodslamp: Skin diseases and ringworm (tinea) detection
- Police detective: Investigating and tracing blood traces and body fluids, tracing smartWater
- Police / Mobile unit / Military police: For the detection of SmartWater, SelectaDNA and other signature sprays, tagging sprays
- Hunting: Blood, sweat, tracks
- mechanic/installer: Detection of air conditioning and other leaks (with fluoridating liquid)
- Art restoration: Restoration and examination of (old) paintings, papers, books and ceramics (also an indication can be given about the age of print paper)
- UV lacquer drying: For quick drying of UV car paint, clear coat, primer, filler, resin and glue (also for nail polish)
- Ceramic industry: Detecting hairline cracks in ceramics
- Clear coat validation: Clear coat validation on printed circuit boards to ensure uniform coverage
- Hydrocarbons: Detection of hydrocarbon contamination (oil or grease) in an oxygen vessel or connecting pipework
- Quality control of citrus fruit: Detection of rotting or damaged fruits
- Post-check ultrasonic cleaning: Determining whether your object has been sufficiently ultrasonic cleaned
- Glass industry: detecting (hair) cracks in glass and (car) windows
- Bruising: UV light is used in domestic violence or child abuse investigations to make 'old' injuries visible.
- Hand hygiene training: learning the best hand washing techniques combined with uv lotion/soap
- Preventive crop care for vineyards and orchards: After spraying, inspect density and coverage via added fluorescent dye
- Egg inspection: traces of washing or wiping on traces
- Riboflavin wash cycle validation: Validating the wash sequence of containment isolators used for dosing toxic/active products
- SmartWater detection: checking that SmartWater, SelectaDNA has been correctly applied or detecting objects with this paint
- Detection of particles before coating: Checking that parts are dust-free before spraying/lacquering
- Cleanrooms:Detection of particles
Lots off UV-A light!
The main task of our UV flashlights is to actually emit ultraviolet light and do so at a brightness that allows the user to perform their tasks. By ultraviolet light we of course mean REAL UV-A light. UV torches have been on the market for a long time, but often the wrong wavelength is emitted and/or the light is just not strong enough to detect problems.
These problems have been fixed with the DUAL II POWERLIGHT
The UV torches produced by Alcochem are equipped with the strongest UV-A LEDs available on the market. To know what purposes the DUAL II can be used for, read the description below.
|Operating hours||± 1,5 hours in 100% and ± 3 hours in 50% mode|
|LED's||LEDs White & UV-A are CREE LEDs|
|Modes||Modes 4 soft touch modes 50 & 100% for both white & UV-A light|
|LED lifetime||20.000 hours|
|Drop test||1,2 m / 4 ft|
|Wavelengt||UV-LED 365 nm (tested)|
|Charger||100-240 V ˜ 50-60 Hz|
|Dimensions||50 x 27 mm (L x D) / (D head is 41 mm)|
|Weight||188 Gram / 6,6 oz (incl. battery)|
|Grip of lamp||Full grip, anti-drop design|
|Charger||EU/UK/US plug (depends on destination or preference)|
|Reflector||High temperature, vacuum coated diffuser|
|1x||DUAL II POWERLIGHT|
|1x||POWERLIGHT 18650 Battery|
|1x||Adapter ( EU of US )|
|1x||USB-C charging cable|
|1x||DUAL II holster|
|1x||Manual in English
View online manual (UK)
If you have any questions about this product please contact our team and they will be happy to answer all your questions!
Are you looking for a spare part for your Alcochem Hygiene product, Firstelementsstore.com can supply many parts, after all, repair is better than replace. Send us a message and we'll see what we can do for you. Read here our blog on why repairing is better!
To learn more about Alcochem Hygiene and the products they produce see the website here: www.Alcochemhygiene.com