Philips/Signify fluorescent UV-A lamps
Working closely with Philips, Alcochem Hygiene insect traps use a range of effective high-power UV-A lamps used for insect trap applications.
10 reasons to use the i-trap 50E fly lamp
- The unit can be used for wall mounting.
- The transparent grid offers a discreet and improved operation.
- glueboard is placed inconspicuously behind the lamp.
- The heart of this unit is the most powerful UV-A lamp available. This Philips Longlife UV-A lamp, exclusively developed for Alcochem, has an effective life span of 2 years. The light spectrum emitted by the Longlife lamp is precisely the light that flying insects can perceive.
- Effective range for rooms up to 80 m²
- Simple maintenance of lamp and glueboard.
- Complies with ISO 9001 / RoHS and CE standards. The unit meets HACCP standards.
- 30% better performance compared to conventional units. Due to the unique design of the grille, the flying insects have a better attraction to the sticky plate.
- The i-trap 50 is equipped with a high-frequency ballast, which has lower operating costs compared to a starter. The ballast has an HF light impulse so that the insect cannot distinguish the lamp from natural UV-A light.
- 2-year full warranty on mechanical parts.
An introduction to glueboard technology.
|High voltage grid
|Catching away small insect species
|Not possible (flies through the bars of the grid)
|Disease spread after killing off insect still possible
|Chance of greater insect infestation due to capture method
(spiders, flies, wasps have access to the dead insects)
|Explosion of the insect possible
|Spread of Insect Hair (Forms a major risk for people with lung disease)
|Yes (for that reason these are banned in hospitals in America)
|Monitoring and trend analysis
|Power costs per year
|Chance of shock hazard
lots of cleaning
|Yes simply replace glueboard
The i-trap 50 is an effective and proven design fly trap that brings great quality! The i-trap 50 meets the standards set within the HACCP Hygiene Code.
The i-trap 50 LED insect trap is recommended for use in shops, restaurants and dry industrial environments. With the mounting strip, this unit can be easily attached to the wall, making maintenance easy.
|50 – 80 m² / 538 – 861 ft²
|2 x 15 Watt Philips UV-A Longlife lamp
|Type UV lamp
|UV-A lamps RoHS certified
|100-240 V ~ 50-60 Hz
|4 Kg / 8.8 lbs
|2 years “return to base"
|acc. IEC 60.335-259 int. standard
|HACCP, AIB, BRC, EUREP GAP, GMP, IFS, M&S
|CE / EMC / LVD / RoHS / REACH / ISO 9001 compliant
|Dimensions (L x B x H)
|470 x 100 x 325 mm / 18.5 x 3.9 x 12.7 inch
|No special tools required
|*After 17,500 hours, the Longlife lamp still has 75% of its original UV-A output.
|i-trap 50E unit
|Philips Longlife 15 Watt UV-A lamp
|Cord 1.80 m / 5,9 ft
|Alcochem Hygiëne glueboard
|Screw with plug
If you have any questions about this product please contact our team and they will be happy to answer all your questions!
Are you looking for a spare part for your Alcochem Hygiene product, Firstelementsstore.com can supply many parts, after all, repair is better than replace. Send us a message and we’ll see what we can do for you.Read here our blog on why repairing is better!
To learn more about Alcochem Hygiene and the products they produce see the website here: www.Alcochemhygiene.com